Join Our Team
Position: Warehouse Picker
Lewisville, TX | Carlstadt, NJ | Santa Fe Springs, CA | Woodridge, IL
he Warehouse Order Pickers are responsible for keeping merchandise organized and ready to sell. Pickers are also responsible for the picking of all orders according to Talley procedures and work instructions provided for all customer orders.
- Responsible for assuring that the Warehouse is cleaned on a daily basis (sweeping/daily pick-ups of all trash on the floor)
- Maintain, sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located in proper bin locations.
- Responsible for Picking all orders that come in on a daily basis for Talley, Inc. customers
- Assure that product that is being picked for Customer Orders is 100% accurate.
- Cycle Counting (as needed)
- Picks orders for all customers that come in to Will Call on a daily basis
- Will make the decision as to which orders are to be pulled in order of importance
- Will make the decision if an order is for truck shipping or small packaging shipping.
- Additional job duties and responsibilities can be added at any time
Knowledge, Skill, Education and Experience Required:
- The warehouse pickers must be able to operate a stand-up forklift operation.
- The warehouse pickers must be able to operate a standard forklift
- The warehouse pickers are required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- The warehouse pickers must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- The warehouse pickers must be able to work under deadline pressure as organization skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly and accurately for customer orders.
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience required: 1-year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
- Customer Service skills a plus
- Must be able to present and live by the Talley Goal of making Talley the Premier Distributor in the Wireless Communications Industry.