Join Our Team
Position: Receiving/Put Away
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Responsible for the inspection and put away of all inbound material according to Talley Procedures and work instructions given to the Clerk.
- Quality control of all products
- Offloading inbound material as required
- Provides support to pickers as needed
- Counting and inspecting all inbound material
- Receiving product inventory/data entry as required
- Put away of all material received into inventory
- Data Entry into Prelude is required for this position
- Additional job duties and responsibilities can be added at any time
- Finding bin locations for material that has not been previously stocked
- Separating and staging material that is received from material that has not been counted
Knowledge, Skill, Education and Experience Required:
- The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to operate a stand-up forklift
- The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to operate a standard forklift
- The Warehouse Packer is required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- The Receiving/Put Away clerk must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to work under deadline pressure
- Prelude Experience Required
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience required: 1 year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
- Customer Service skills a plus
- Must be able to present and live by the Talley Goal of making Talley the Premier Distributor in the Wireless Communications Industry.