Position: Cable Processor II
Cable processors are responsible for preparing the cable for order’s for Will Call & All orders.
- Lagging reels
- Cutting Cables
- Scrapping Cable
- Weighing cable
- Boxing Cable
- Places reels on the winder
- Keep yard outside clean and orderly (manage reels to be sure they are orderly)
- Additional Job duties can be added at anytime
Knowledge, Skill, Education and Experience Required:
- The Cable Processor must be able to operate a stand-up forklift
- The Cable Processor must be able to operate a standard forklift
- The Cable Processor is required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- The Cable Processor be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- The Cable Processor must be able to work under deadline pressure
- Prelude Experience Required
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience required: 1-year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
- Must be able to present and live by the Talley Goal of making Talley the Premier Distributor in the Wireless Communications Industry.